Monday, November 5, 2012

New Beginnings

(I wrote this in the wee hours of November 2, 2012....but had to wait a little bit to post it...)

It's a new day...well, it's 1am, so technically it's a new day.  And I can't sleep.  Two reasons, both equally weighing on me.

The first reason is of all the things that going gluten free did not get rid of, it was my RLS--restless leg syndrome.  This began fairly early pregnancy with Z back in 2010, and has never gone away.  It is very annoying.  Normally I would take my RLS meds and be done with it, chalking it up to forgetting to take it.  But I can't do that.  Why?  For reason number two why I am awake.

Reason number two that I am unable to sleep is that I am excited...SO VERY excited!!  Yesterday (the 1st) was my mom's 60th birthday.  Since we had already had the party, there was no celebration for her, but unintentionally there ended up being a quiet celebration.  It was supposed to be a secret, but when there is big news to be shared and celebrated, it is SO HARD to keep it in.  Especially between mothers and daughters.  And I want to yell it from the rooftops, and dance with joy!! 

Why??  Because.....



 
Coming soon....Summer 2013!!  :-D

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, how exciting. I look forward to hear about all your successes.

    Besos, Sarah
    Zookeeper at Journeys of The Zoo
    Blogging about Family Life, Loss and Reviews with a side of Humour
    http://www.journeysofthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete