Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Old Navy Shorts

A few months ago I found a website that allows people to give opinions, join groups to sample products/review, and donate to charity.  It's called Crowdtap, and it's free to join!! So far, I have had a great time clicking around and joining various groups, and giving my opinion (and I have several!!).  I was lucky enough to get chosen to sample Old Navy shorts in their summer promotion!! 

Old Navy sent me two coupons for free shorts--one for me, and one for a friend.  All we had to do from there was go and pick out our shorts, take them home, and give a review of our new shorts (and try to take a picture!).  I picked my sister to come with me, and she got a cute pair of shorts for my niece! 

Since I am still not in perfect shape, I decided to opt for a longer pair.  I found some really cute ones in the Diva line, and they were so comfy--and flattering!  A little lower rise than I preferred, but still a good fit.  :)  I also loved their Bermuda shorts, but I could only pick one!!

The only picture that I got I couldn't get uploaded on the Crowdtap site.  That's fine--I took it while in the dressing room, so it's not the best one.  :)  But here's the shot that I took:


So if you are looking for shorts this summer, do go and check out Old Navy!!  They do have something for everyone!

1 comment: