Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Today is going to be a great day for me and my little guy--we are travelling to go and see my wonderful cousin Sarah (from The Science of Savings blog) and go shopping!  I'm going to hopefully pick up some good tips on how to do some couponing so I can save some money at our house.  I can't wait!  Plus, our boy are only two weeks apart, and they always have fun when we get together!

I decided to go back into the blog's archives to post one from this time of year but from 2008.  So here was March 21, 2008's Friday Fill-Ins

1. _____ is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields _____.
3. _____ sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does _____ make me feel so good?!
5. _____ is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

And here are my answers:

1. Watching my little boy grow up is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields are close by; we need to plan a trip soon.
3. A GF strawberry cupcake with cream cheese icing sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does what I am not supposed to eat make me feel so good?! (but only for a short time!)
5. The baby sea turtles crawling out to sea is something I have always wanted to see. (Oh, and Disney Land!)
6. It's sad when I cut onions. ;)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and getting a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include us walking in a 5k Inspiration Walk and having a girl's night out (yay!), and Sunday, I want to just spend some quality time with my family--and maybe get out to the park in this beautiful spring weather!

What about you? Tell me your answers in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment