Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who doesn't love FREE ebooks??

One of my favorite things is my Kindle.  I LOVE to read...always have.  I really didn't know if I was going to like having a Kindle--I am quite partial to having a book in my hand, turning pages, and having the ability to flip back and forth as I please.  It does annoy me that I can't just easily flip back a few pages or so to find something I missed or refresh my memory, but the ease of having a Kindle--or use of the Kindle app on my iPhone, iPad, and computer--really is something that I enjoy.  Plus all of my bookshelves are packed to bursting, so not having to find a spot for those books that I can't resist is quite helpful  :)

Now, if you are like me--either using the Kindle, or the Kindle app for the iPhone, iPad, or computer--then you are going to LOVE this website.  It is called Ereader News Today, and everyday they post FREE ebooks!! My ebook library has grown leaps and bounds because of this site, and I tell everyone I know about it.  I mean, who doesn't like things for free--especially books??  And no, it's not old books that you were forced to read back in school.  They are all different types of books--fiction, nonfiction, thrillers, religion, historical, romance, cookbooks, self help, business, children's books, young adult...there is something for everyone!

Also be sure to "like" them on Facebook to find out as soon as the next free books are posted!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment