Friday, March 9, 2012

Teething terrors

My poor little guy is going thru a rough patch. Teething time is torture time in this house...at least, this time it is. He's sprouting two teeth right now, and it looks like a molar is trying to make its appearance as well. Of course, none of the treatments that we have used before are working this time, and he is miserable. Refusing naps, bad diapers, constant screaming, biting, lower appetite...I wish that there is more that I could do for him. *sigh* For now, all I can do is give him his teething rings, teething tablets, and Tylenol.
I am looking forward to this phase being over! That and him being able to tell me what is wrong.
Then again, I do love having him as he is now...I wish he wouldn't grow up so fast!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment